Voyance Clients Boast the Highest Publicly Reported Scores in the US, with Scores Exceeding All 10 H-CAHPS Measures.
Voyance encourages all hospital clients to take advantage of EdgeHCAHPS. As an experienced and CMS-certified CAHPS vendor, we have the ability to offer a unique surveying approach that you cannot find with any other vendor.
EdgeHCAHPS utilizes the powerful combination of the H-CAHPS frequency based survey with Voyance’s EdgePerception. This combination offers an invaluable blend of timely, aggregated, and actionable data, and provides you with the tools to improve patient satisfaction and patient loyalty.
Voyance clients boast the highest publicly reported H-CAHPS scores in the U.S. – as our clients consistently score above the national average for all 10 measures. Their success is enabled by EdgeHCAHPS and the quality and care improvement tools it provides.
Let Voyance use our proven and responsible approach to help you increase your H-CAHPS performance and scores.
Voyance revolutionized patient satisfaction surveying over a decade ago when EdgePerception was born. Voyance provides its client with exceptional customer service, and the most efficient mode of patient surveying available. With EdgeHCAHPS, you will not only promptly transform survey feedback into actionable data, but will also:
- Manage patient perceptions, ultimately improving patient loyalty and satisfaction
- Increase survey response to over 50% with electronic surveying*
- Timely delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports via email
- Comparison with the most comprehensive peer benchmarking
- Resolve patient issues promptly with daily dissatisfaction alerts
- Improve patient loyalty and overall satisfaction
- Fully customizable surveys available in multiple languages
- Surgeon based comparison
- Utilize paper surveys as needed
- HIPAA compliant
*Electronic surveying for H-CAHPS is not permitted by law.
With EdgeHCAHPS, there are several dynamics to reporting – H-CAHPS scores and performance will be deliver to CMS on your behalf and publicly reported on Hospital Compare, while simultaneously, EdgePerception scores and performance will be delivered to your hospital electronically for internal use. With Voyance, your hospital is not responsible for any aspect of H-CAHPS Reporting or any internal report compilations.
Voyance also distributes Monthly and Quarterly EdgePerception Performance Analysis Reports within 1-3 business days following the end of each period. Annual Reports are provided within the first 3 weeks of the year. All reports remain in your dedicated client portal indefinitely, and are available 24/7.
Our reports balance comprehensiveness with ease of use. Each discrete section offers a different view of the data, offering multiple representations that appeal to several audiences. All facility reports include the following:
- Executive Summary
- Scores & Comparisons
- Trend Analysis
- Response Distribution Summary
- Critical to Improvement Analysis
- Survey Distribution & Response Summary
- Favorable and Top Box Perspective Analysis
- Categorized Comments
- Provider-Delineated Scores and Comments
Hospitals are facing increasing oversight from CMS, state agencies, accrediting bodies, industry associations, and investors regarding quality measurement and reporting. We anticipate this level of scrutiny will increase and EdgePerception assists hospitals in meeting current and future requirements including:
- Corporate partners and investors
- Licensing requirements