Voyance has partnered with Custom Learning Systems (CLS) to deliver an innovative H-CAHPS educational series.
To register for free, call Voyance at
(877) 208-7605 ext. 101 for the code.
The H-CAHPS Breakthrough™ – Webinar Series is a 12-part webinar series hosted by Brian Lee, the founder of CLS, and David Dworski, an implementation specialist. Each webinar will drill-down into one H-CAHPS domain, focusing on practical use and implementation checklists. Voyance H-CAHPS clients are encouraged to enroll 10% of their employees (5% management and 5% frontline leaders) free of charge. All participants will receive:
- A step-by-step actionable plan following each webinar plan
- A Learning Guide that features priority best practice tools, LEAN friendly SOP checklists, and critical implementation skills
- A complimentary, one-hour Coaching Call with Brian Lee and/or David Dworski
- A follow up DO IT™ Implementation Checklist
- Access to all webinar content for one year
- An HCAHPS Breakthrough™ Series Certificate of Completion
- Preferred registration discounts at the Annual HealthCare Service Excellence Conference, February 3rd, 2014 in Las Vegas, NV
Here is the HCAHPS Breakthrough Webinar Series schedule. All Webinars scheduled on Tuesdays at 3:00pm ET.
- July 9, 2013: The C-Suite Role in HCAHPS Transformation
- August 13, 2013: Quiet at Night
- September 10, 2013: Cleanliness of Patient Rooms
- October 8, 2013: Communication about Medicines
- November 12, 2013: Communication with Doctors
- December 10, 2013: Communication with Nurses
- January 14, 2014: Discharge Information
- March 11, 2014: Pain Control
- April 8, 2014: Responsiveness of Staff
- May 13, 2014: Transition of Care
- June 10, 2014: Overall Rating
- July 8, 2014: Willingness to Recommend