EdgePerception™ – Your Strategic Solution for Managing Perception
What actually happened is not nearly as important as what your patients perceived to have happened, and perception plays a major role in the decision making process. Managing those perceptions is immensely important for your healthcare entity’s longevity and success.
EdgePerception is Voyance’s patient perception management solution utilized by best-in-class providers. It helps healthcare entities identify and monitor the top 2-3 areas they need to improve on to be considered a top-performer, which is critical in the new healthcare environment.
EdgePerception, a patient satisfaction surveying tool, leverages the power of the internet to significantly increase the quantity, timing and overall feedback from your patients. EdgePerception helps lower survey costs while guiding healthcare entities to improve performance. The level of customization and flexibility ensures the uniqueness of each healthcare entity is considered. It is Quality-Focused and Benefit-Rich.
Voyance is a CMS-approved CAHPS® vendor. Our CAHPS expertise is infused into multiple product suites, including hospitals, physician practices and ASCs. To close the loop, we offer EdgeEmployee and EdgePhysician to provide perspectives from employees and physicians, too.
- Increase survey response significantly with electronic surveying
- Receive comprehensive monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Are provided robust peer benchmarking
- Receive provider delineated scores and comments
- Resolve patient issues promptly with daily dissatisfaction alerts
- Receive extensive patient feedback through unlimited comment
- Have 24/7 access to all data through a dedicated client portal
- Receive unparalleled timely client support and consultation
- Use a HIPAA and HITECH compliant solution
- Comply with industry accreditation and licensure requirements
- Have a dedicated leadership console if they have multiple locations or service lines
Getting started with EdgePerception is easy. No hardware or software is required – just access to the Internet.